Tuesday, July 6, 2010

When I grow up....

When I was a child, my dream was to be the first female president of the USA. It still a goal but the chances of me running for office are slim. As I have gotten older, I have realized that my privacy means a lot to me. Being in public office would bring all of the family drama out for everyone to see.

Later in life, I wanted to be a dancer. I thought this was it for me. But after several years of traveling and competing, I could no longer afford it. So I quit. But every once in a while, I shake my booty a little bit. It makes me feel better.

In high school, I thought I wanted to be a chiropractor. But then after researching it a bit, I found out that they were not MD's. So there went that idea.

After college, I ended up in real estate. Never even dreamed that this was something I would ever do. But I fell in love with it.

Now, here I am, 10 years later (wow, I have been in real estate for 10 years). Looking back, I cant even imagine being in the fields above. I am home. I will always be apart of real estate in some way, shape or form.

No comments: