Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello 30's! Lets rock this!

When I was younger, I would often look at people in their 30's and think "they are so old". At the time, I could not have imagined what what it would be like to be 30.

The good thing about getting older, you get wiser. Well at least I have. I had so many huge life changes in my 20's. I found the field I wanted to be in at 20, I managed to buy my first house at 21, have my first child at 22, buy my 2nd house at 25, get married at 25, and have my 2nd child at 28. And these were just the major things.



I also think of all the awesome friends I have made. I now have the most unique mixture of friends and I love it. I don't ever get bored with them. I meet new people almost every day. Its what I'm good at! I enjoy learning what others are all about.



As I look back I have to say that I am so proud of everything that I accomplished as well as everything I have learned. I would say the biggest thing I learned in my 20's was how to not be selfish. My kids taught me this. I find it really hard to care to much about the small stuff, when all I can think of is them.



So looking towards the future in my 30's.... I look at it as a promising event. I don't feel old, fat or ugly. I actually I am in the best shape of my life and I feel like I only get better with age (like a fine wine). In my 20's I have learned a lot, met some rockin people and had two of the most wonderful children and married the love of my life. Life is good. I look forward to future life events and successes I will have!



To all my close friends and family, you have made my 20's awesome!

To my 30's...."Let's Rock this!"





No comments: